On the 10th day of ChristMAX, MP! gave to me…3 Usborne Gift Boxes.
ChristMAX just keeps going, and today we’ve partnered up with Usborne to bring you 3 incredible gift boxes, packed with 2016 proofs, sweets, a personal invite to a YA launch party and even a Christmas card signed by L. A. Weatherly, Kathryn Evans and Holly Bourne.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @amellmonteith, @272BookFaith, and @emmachelsea18.
The 3 winners will receive:
- Personal invite from the author to the launch of HUGE YA debut novel out in 2016 – ‘More Of Me’ by Kathryn Evans. Winner can choose between London or Chichester, February 2016.
- The new book from Holly Bourne – ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, out February 2016 + ‘smores pack
- Holly Bourne laptop stickers – perfect to snazzy up your work or play time
- Super-exclusive limited edition copy of Holly Bourne’s latest novel ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ + super-exclusive tote bag
- Perfect for fans of the ‘Angel’ trilogy and all ‘dystopian-with-a-twist’ fiction – an early copy of ‘Broken Sky’ by L.A.Weatherly + Tarot card
- Love psychological thrillers? You’ll love Emma Haughton! Receive a branded stick of ‘Cruel Heart Broken’ brighton rock
- Signed Christmas card from fab Usborne YA authors L. A. Weatherly, Kathryn Evans and Holly Bourne
All you have to do to enter this giveaway, is follow@maximumpopbooks + RT the following tweet:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) December 16, 2015
Closes 18/12 7pm.
Merry ChristMAX, MP!ers!
More bookish articles?
- INTERVIEW with Ryan Graudin: WWII, wolf-dogs and the inspiration behind ‘Wolf By Wolf’
- Become a published author with Times/Chicken House Children’s Fiction Competition
- Q&A with Holly Smale: “I actually begged to write ‘All Wrapped Up’”
- MP! EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Everything you need to know about ‘Never Evers’ by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison
- Read the first chapter of the ‘Half Bad’ finale, ‘Half Lost’