On the third day of #ChristMAX16, MP! gave to you…
It’s the third day of our ChristMAX 2016 celebrations and we’re back with one of the best giveaways yet! The lovely team over at Usborne have put together one spectacular Ultimate Usborne YA giftbox for us to giveaway to a lucky winner.
Seriously, look how pretty this is:
And it could all be yours!
One lucky winner will get their hands on all these goodies,
- ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’ by Holly Bourne
- ‘What’s A Girl Gotta Do?’ by Holly Bourne
- ‘…And A Happy New Year?’ by Holly Bourne
- Holly Bourne lipstick, badges etc.
- ‘Broken Sky’ by L.A. Weatherly
- ‘Darkness Follows’ by L.A. Weatherly
- ‘What I Couldn’t Tell You’ by Faye Bird
- ‘Cruel Heart Broken’ by Emma Haughton
- ‘The Art of Not Breathing’ by Sarah Alexander
- ‘More of Me’ by Kathryn Evans
- ‘If I Was Your Girl’ by Meredith Russo
- ‘Instructions for a Second Hand Heart’ by Tamsyn Murray
There’ll also be a 2017 teaser in the form of an ‘Unconventional’ postcard with a message from Lou, the author, PLUS a proof and lanyard and an ‘everyone’s a fan of someone’ pencil. What could be better than that?
Well, how about a beautifully bound extract of ‘After the Fire’ by Will Hill being thrown in there too?
Here’s all you need to do to try your chance at winning the whole box:
- Follow us @maximumpopbooks
- RT the following tweet
And don’t forget to leave a comment letting us know what book you’re most excited to dive into.
This competition has now closed! Sign up to our mailer for the winner announcement on December 15th.
- 12 Amazon reviews of your favourite books that will legit make you ROFL
- Can you rank the top YA books shelved on Goodreads in 2016?
- 6 bookish events happening this winter to give you all the Christmassy feels
- Quiz: Which YA book boyfriend should you pin down?
- Quiz: Would you pass the Care of Magical Creatures exam?
- #ChristMAX16 Day 2: Cure your winter blues with a little help from Rainbow Rowell