#URTS author, Louise Gornall, might not OFFICIALLY be on the programme, but she’ll be there on Sunday…
…to sign your books and to increase your hair envy (because no one rocks it better than her). Chicken House, the cluckers, have some brilliant things planned this YALCincluding, obvs, Louise Gornall…
…And a chance to take part in a real-life version of #EverybodyURTS where you can write on the ‘Happy Wall’ all the things that make you, well, happy!
Kiran Millwood Hargrave will also be at their stand on Saturday to sign ‘The Girl of Ink & Stars’.
For a full rundown of what those cheeky chickens have planned for you, then take a look at this.
See you there book-friends! Don’t forget to tweet us pics of your YALC adventures @maximumpopbooks
- Missing out on YALC this year? Don’t worry! We’re streaming the whole weekend on Facebook Live!
- Usborne have got a bit of everything in store at YALC: feminism, book samplers and secret reveals
- Quiz: speed reader or slow poke, can you accurately guess how long it takes to read these popular books?
- What’s the link between pop culture and mental health? YA author John Corey Whaley tells all plus WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘Highly Illogical Behaviour’ with signed bookplates!
- You’ll be screaming “I do!”after checking out these 5 crazy bookish weddings
- Quiz: are you the geek or It girl? Your results might surprise you!