Martha Honeydew admits to the murder of a public icon! But is she really guilty? And does it really matter when the decision is in the hands of the viewers?
It’s reality TV on a whole new level. Watch this promo for Cell 7’s hottest prime time show courtesy of ‘An Eye for an Eye’ productions. Death is justice. Unless the masses are wrong…
You can find out more about the text service right here. But what do you think? An intense fantasy or a possible reality? Scary, either way.
Does Martha live or die? There’s only one real way to find out: Get your copy of ‘Cell 7’ here.
Live or die? Would you like to have that kind of power? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks – Plus! you can also follow Hot Key on Snapchat too.
- 10 glamorous fictional worlds we’d do anything to get a real life glimpse of
- These 13 tweets will totally be you after finishing Tyler Oakley’s ‘Binge’
- The 19 books that shaped everyone’s childhood
- 10 essential cosy reads to fall for this Autumn
- John Green, Stephanie Perkins and 7 other authors we desperately want a new book from
- You Review: We need 10 lucky MP!ers to read & review the ‘Broken Sky’ trilogy