‘Lady Midnight’ is nearly here and we thought we couldn’t get any more excited. We were wrong. Cassie Clare fans will be delighted to know that Simon & Schuster has produced special editions of the book for sale in Waterstones and W H Smith.
The one that is making us thirsty looks like this:
Just take a moment to drink that in. Salivate. Shake with desire. Because this puppy is a limited edition hardback with a cloth cover and gold foil.
It will include extra content written by the author and it has already sold out of pre-order.
But have no fear! That’s not all. The publisher is also creating special editions of the paperback with sprayed blue edges. And there isn’t anything more tantalizing than sprayed edges on a book!
We’re so close to release day and our fingers are literally itching to get our hands on that book, in whatever form. Special or nah. Are you as excited as we are? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR
- Check out the cover for Alice Oseman’s ‘Radio Silence’: “the colours are incredible”