YouTuber sensation Caspar Lee has nearly 6 million subscribers, so when his ‘big announcement’ video went live, detailing the release of his biography, it’s no wonder the Waterstones site took a hit.
As fans clamoured to pre-order the book, titled ‘Casper Lee’, there was literally too much traffic for the site to handle!
Written by his mum, and scribbled on by Caspar, she says “Caspar’s life has been unusual, and a little crazy, and I am so proud to be able to share his formative years.”
And now it can be dubbed ‘the book that broke the internet’. Which we think is fitting for a YouTube megastar turned author.
‘Caspar Lee’ has a global publication date of 31st May 2016, and you can pre-order your copy now (including a special signed edition)…
…If the internet has regained its composure, that is.
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR
- Check out the cover for Alice Oseman’s ‘Radio Silence’: “the colours are incredible”