We here at MP! aren’t the only ones head over heels in love with ‘Carry On’ – the whole world is! The magical story of Simon Snow and his adventures at Watford Academy with his vampire roommate Baz and best friend Penelope have captured hearts. And no ONE is more vocal about it than the readers of Twitter!
— shhh I'm reading (@estherreads) March 13, 2016
RAINBOW ROWELL YOU HAVE ACTUALLY KILLED ME THROUGH CARRY ON, I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO LOVE OR HATE YOU FOR IT
— Molly (@DottyMathers) March 12, 2016
— Richelle Delgado (@Rich_Delgado) March 4, 2016
— Megan Matthews (@meganmatthews22) February 29, 2016
— Maggie Breeden (@MaggieBreeden) February 11, 2016
— OhSoFictional (@OhSoFictional) January 9, 2016
Have you read ‘Carry On’ yet? Tell us what you thought @maximumpopbooks!
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website
- 25 signs you might be living in a YA dystopian novel
- Harry Potter House Pride creates community and pure fandom joy!
- #bookconfession – we’ve read them all, and we shall pass judgement
- QUIZ: Which Shadowhunter rune do you need?
- QUIZ: Who’s your YA bad boy crush?