This week the 5SOS fandom got #Calumisthemanbecause trending, there was a LOT of tweets. All because our little man Calum Hood was feeling sad and Ashton was being the best guy ever and tweeted this to cheer our munchkin up.
— ASHTON IRWIN (@Ashton5SOS) April 27, 2016
Calum Hood truly is THE man and fans flocked to Twitter to tell everyone why, we’re sure it cheered Calum right up too! Without further ado, here are your reasons why he is the man.
1) He’s a loving family man
— Anggi (@darkkittencal) April 27, 2016
2) He has the sweetest smile ever
— taty (@mukexanatomy) April 27, 2016
3) Get yourself a Calum who can do both
4) Calum’s love of music melts our hearts
— diamond in the rough (@swiftspunksos) April 27, 2016
5) Funny and talented, what more could you want?
— 5SOS UPDATES (@5sosworldalerts) April 27, 2016
6) The real inspo behind ‘Sounds Good Feels Good’
— tyla + maddy (@gartnertwins) April 27, 2016
7) He came out the womb perfect, the end.
#CalumIsTheManBecause DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN
— elvira (@sIfltapes) April 27, 2016
8) He’s honest, sweet and really cares about the fans
#CalumIsTheManBecause he's always there for us and reminds us that not everything is sunshine and that's ok, you need the rain to grow :)
— TweetsWith5SOS (@TweetsWith5SOS) April 27, 2016
9) His laugh is precious, like a unicorn tear
— ÷ emma |-/ 63 days (@AnseIEIgort) April 27, 2016
10) He knows the fans are everything and cherishes each one
— logan (@skooIIuvs) April 27, 2016
11) He is Calum Hood, that is all.
— 5SOS UPDATES (@Updates5SOSl) April 27, 2016
There are so many more reasons why #Calumistheman but we’d be here for days if we listed them all, feel free to tweet them over to us @maximumpop on Twitter, we love Calum. Calum is love. Calum is life.