Adult colouring books are still on the rise, but Buster Books are taking them back to their roots by launching a series of colouring books inspired by children’s classics.
Philippa Wingate, publishing director at Buster Books said: “We are proud and pleased to be able to offer children such a beautiful range of colouring books. Each title in the series is a true classic in every sense of the word; some of the tales are centuries old, yet they still resonate with children today.”
The series, illustrated by Ann Kronheimer, is kicking off with three titles – ‘The Jungle Book’, ‘Peter Pan’ and ‘The Wizard of Oz’, each priced at £5 and launching on 3rd March. More titles will follow in 2017.
Which children’s classic are you hoping you’ll be able to colour in next? Tell us at @maximumpopbooks!
- Five fantastic YA reads, recommended by you, that really open your eyes to eating disorders
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR
- Check out the cover for Alice Oseman’s ‘Radio Silence’: “the colours are incredible”