LA Weatherly’s ‘Broken Sky’ is the first book in her high-flying new series about a perfect world where war is illegal, harmony rules and your date of birth determines your destiny. In a daring, distorted version of 1940s American, Amity must figure out who she can trust… But you should definitely trust our MP! You Reviewers when they say how much they love ‘Broken Sky’!
I love that badass pilots, romance, friendship, deception and so much more is filled into one book. Can't wait for the sequel #BrokenSkyMp
— Hessa (@wisegirlhessa) April 7, 2016
#BrokenSkyMP was great. Loved the storyline and the setting, it was unique and will definitely read it again. I give it a 9/10.
— Kellie (@TaylorSwift3x) April 4, 2016
150 pages into this book & really enjoying it, liking that it's alternating between Amity and Kay and not just one character #BrokenSkyMP
— Mike (@mikelucas1) April 6, 2016
My favourite character so far has got to be Kay and I'm on chapter 23! #BrokenSkyMP 📖
— Danielle🌍 (@_dkn96) March 29, 2016
— Saara (@saara782) April 7, 2016
Read ‘Broken Sky’ already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Maximum Pop! Books Presents: A Guide to Literary Bath
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- Announcing the Geek Fest Tour with Holly Smale; go get your geek on!
- 9 most unique books we’ve had the pleasure of reading, incl. the bizarre ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’