‘Broken Sky’ is the latest release from hit author, LA Weatherly, and it’s got everything you did’t know you were looking for. Zodiac signs to determine your destiny? Check! 1940s American setting? Check! Pacy plot sure to keep you up ’til your bags have bags? CHECK! This book will have you hanging for a sequel.
And if you want a copy of this amazing read posted straight to your door, with a complimentary ‘Broken Sky’ tarot card, then all you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks + @Usborne, and RT the following tweet:
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @shellhackett007, @Cher1977Sherri, @Natalie41783835, @NinjasReadToo, @donk48, @naomiiixo, @nabilahwashere, @edoody2011, @cuddlypanda71, and @BlueJaymz.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 21, 2016
Don’t want to risk it? Buy ‘Broken Sky’ right here and save £2.25
- Author Appreciation: Here’s why L. A. Weatherly rocks our socks
- Book Spine Poetry:MP! gets lyrical with a little help from our books
- ‘Allegiant’ is here and the verdict is in!
- Twitter “can’t handle the feels” they’re getting from Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’
- Feminism, YA and ultimate book boyfriends: #HollyTakeover stormed Twitter!
- ‘Broken Sky’ by LA Weatherly is looking mighty fine on Instagram