There comes a time in every bookworm’s life where the ‘To Be Read’ begins taking over your life. It creeps quietly through your home until there is no more space for anymore books.
Old or new, the ‘read’ pile is buried somewhere under all of the ‘I bought this with good intentions’ books. There must be an easy way of getting rid of a few…
Do not fret, little book beasts, we’ve made a flow chart for the purpose of pruning that bookshelf. (And no fire, plz).
All you gotta do is answer the questions with a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ and follow the arrows to each book’s fate. Keep it, or ditch it? You’ll soon know the answer. And my, it will feel good.
See? Simples! We’re glad to be of service.
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- Announcing the Geek Fest Tour with Holly Smale; go get your geek on!
- QUIZ! Can you match the tagline to the YA novel?