Sometimes those you crush on the most just don’t get it. The “book thing”. And what’s worse, they have zero motivation to go with you to your fave book events… even if it means you have to go on your own.
BUT NO MORE! These bookish pick up lines will guarantee bae will be bouncing with excitement to accompany you. Is your crush going to be there? Welp, you better go armed and ready:
1. You must be a library book… because I can’t stop checking you out.
2. If you we’re a best seller list, and I was a book? I’d be on top of you for weeks.
3. If you were a book you’d be fine print.
4. Going out with me would be like finishing a book… It’ll leave you gagging for the sequel.
5. You’re better than my ‘Great Expectations’.
6. If you were a book I’d read you all night long.
7. Stroke my spine and I’ll open up like a book for you.
8. Why don’t you grab your coat and we’ll ‘Middlemarch’ right out of here.
9. ‘Paradise Lost’? Paradise found.
10. I’d revisit your Brideshead any day.
11. Hagrid’s not the only giant on campus…
12. YALC? It must stand for Your Ass Looks Criminal in those jeans.
13. If you played quidditch you’d be a keeper.
14. Nice buns! Is your name Peeta?
Which is your fave? Do you have any to add? Tell us in the comments below!
- What % Draco Malfoy are you?
- You won’t believe these amazing pieces of fan art we’ve had for the Cassandra Clare fan project
- QUIZ: The longest books for the longest winter. Which one should you tackle?
- The 6 scariest books you need in your life this winter plus WIN a copy of ‘Nightmares’
- If Hermione had Snapchat
- Quiz: Can we guess your exact age based on your favourite Harry Potter character?