Who doesn’t like a good mug? And what’s more, who doesn’t need more of them?
Mugs aren’t just for drinking out of anymore. They make a statement. They can say something about you. Yes, you. So wear your bookish badge proudly… on the face of a ceramic sipping bowl. (Which is hipster for ‘mug’)
2. This mug is stackable. Game changer. And if you have a few of these you can put anyone who pops ’round for a brew right. Too many books? Pah!
3. Or maybe you want something more classic? The best thing about this mug is you’ve got something to read while you’re lamenting your alarm going off too early. Have breakfast with Jane.
4. Austen not your jam? There is a mug for every fandom.
5. There is never anything wrong in making your intentions clear. Quite clear.
6. Not a morning person? Tsk, tsk. The morning is a beautiful, uplifting time of the- no? Ok. Shakespeare’s got you. Fight away the morning grumbles with these choice insults.
7. On a book buying ban? Or maybe it sounds like too much effort to reorganise your book shelves. No worries. Just stare upon thy mug.
8. Well, indeed. This is one for the writers. If you ever hear the words ‘I’m editing’, just nod in sympathy and back away slowly.
9. Was there ever a more apt quote?
10. This. Truth.
11. Heck yes it is. And so is this mug!
Do you have a ‘go to’ mug? A special one for getting comfy with a good book? Or maybe you have one of those ‘just for bookstagram’ pieces? Tweet us a picture @maximumpopbooks
- Can you spot Shakespeare in this ‘Where’s Willy?’ challenge?
- Cover Reveal: Look at the amazing animated cover for Kimberly McCreight’s ‘The Outliers’!
- 15 #perfectlyflawed gif reactions to reading Cecelia Ahern’s YA debut
- Maximum Pop! Books is on Facebook!
- 5 reasons you need to read Liz Kessler’s ‘Read Me Like a Book’. Like, immediately.
- Shadowhunter Super Fan Event in Snaps: 25 pics from Saturday’s event
- Discover your current book vibe based on your favourite musical!
- We crapped ourselves at ‘Goosebumps Alive’. Are you brave enough for London’s newest immersive theatre experience?
- Everyone is falling in love with ‘Read Me Like a Book’ on Instagram