You’ve got your bookish t-shirt on, you’re tote is full of new reads and your room is decked out in posters and cushions – what are you missing? The coolest bookish bling the internet has to offer. Obvs.
Here are some of our very favourites.
1. ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ bracelet from Bookity
2. ‘Alice in Wonderland’ White Rabbit ring from SmittenKittenKendall
3. Deathly Hallows earrings from LittleGeekyTreasures
4. Shelf Portrait necklace from pteelybraire
5. Expecto Patronum ring from FamilyHouseStampin
6. Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ quote ring from LittleGemGirl
7. Golden Snitch Silver Climber earrings from PaulMichaelDesign
8. ‘Peter Pan’ Acorn and Thimble Bracelet from CSLiteraryJewelry
What’s your favourite piece of bookish jewellery? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- What the heck were we obsessing over in 2007?
- WIN! We’ve got 10 copies of Kiera Cass’s ‘The Crown’ to giveaway!
- We’ve got the perfect books to get you in the mood for summer
- Quiz: Who said it: Hermione Granger or Emma Watson?
- Evil twins are a staple in pop culture, but who are our favourites? Find out right here!
- A guide to literary Bristol
- The best part about booktube, finding the community, and being yourself online: a Q&A with booktuber gracewithabookinherface
- 9 reasons you should read the book before you watch the film
- Why should you read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ – the romance? The world-building? The badass ladies? All of the above!
- Cover Reveal: The cover for book three in Derek Landys’s ‘Demon Road’ trilogy, ‘American Monsters’, is here!