Bookworms are notoriously hard to shop for. Why? Well, you can’t get them a book because they’ve probably already got it. You can’t get them something from their fave fandom… Because they’ve probably already got it.
You gotta think a little outside the box. Whether it’s Christmas, birthday, or just to show you care, we’ve got some gift inspiration for you. So chill. It’s sorted.
(click on photos to visit stores)
1. Because bookworms are usually sticklers for grammar and the proper use of language… Celebrate it!
2. This might seem weird… Because it IS WEIRD! But we’re confident the well-read bookworm in your life will truly appreciate it:
3. A bunch of fusty old books? HECK YES!
4. Charles Dickens. In plushie form. Perfection.
5. A phone case that makes a bold statement.
6. And Edgar Allan Poe candle? Apparently he smells like sandalwood, cardamom and absinthe. Huh.
7. Make your friend a constant quotation. #instantclassic
8. ‘Alice in Wonderland’ inspired jewellery is ten to the dozen. But you won’t have seen anything exactly like this:
9. A personal library kit… Because lending out your own personal books is PAINFUL! Maybe this will make it more “fun”:
10. ‘Pride & Prejudice’ badges. Badges are cool. Badges.
11. Sometimes people need reminding:
12. A Christmas ornament that doesn’t necessarily look like a Christmas ornament (but will thrill ANY Potterhead):
How did we do? What’s on YOUR Christmas list? Tell us in the comments below!
- What % Draco Malfoy are you?
- You won’t believe these amazing pieces of fan art we’ve had for the Cassandra Clare fan project
- QUIZ: The longest books for the longest winter. Which one should you tackle?
- The 6 scariest books you need in your life this winter plus WIN a copy of ‘Nightmares’
- If Hermione had Snapchat
- Quiz: Can we guess your exact age based on your favourite Harry Potter character?