Cushions. They’re more than just something to lean against. They can say something about you. And now they can say something wonderfully bookish.
Here we list some of our favourite pillowy finds.
1. Best to start at the beginning, children. Are you sitting comfortably? Then we’ll begin…
2. We wanted to find an obligatory Harry Potter item… But who knew we’d find something so nifty as this? This cushion OPENS LIKE A BOOK! Wut?!
3. But if you thought we were done with the HP finds… These beauties are reversible.
4. Have we gone mad? Mad-ly in love with this gold print!
5. Who’s Wally? Oh.. WHERE’S Wally?
6. Because when someone asks what you’re about, you can just throw this at them instead:
7. Yep. This is pretty much it in a nutshell:
8. Yeah, right.
9. Maybe you just need a bit of J. R. R. in your life:
10. But if you’re already lost, let G. R. R. sort you out with this handy map:
11. And because the library is the best thing ever… We want one of these in each colour:
12. Or if you don’t wanna be pigeon holed, because Netflix the other love of your life, this is for you:
13. Just say it how it really is. And this also comes in literally ALL OF THE COLOURS!
14. One for the horror fans:
15. And finally, this excuse for everything:
Which is your favourite? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- What the heck were we obsessing over in 2007?
- We’ve got the perfect books to get you in the mood for summer
- Electric Monkey are publishing four new books from David Levithan!
- Evil twins are a staple in pop culture, but who are our favourites? Find out right here!
- Can you guess the book behind the Snapchat filter?
- A guide to literary Bristol
- The best part about booktube, finding the community, and being yourself online: a Q&A with booktuber gracewithabookinherface
- 9 reasons you should read the book before you watch the film
- Why should you read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ – the romance? The world-building? The badass ladies? All of the above!