Some people have religion – we have books. We at MP! have started to realise that our books are actually offering us way better advice than any Agony Aunt or real life parental figure ever has. Who’d have known?! So next time you need an answer to that all important, life altering question, we can assure you you’re much better getting out your dog-eared copy of ‘Harry Potter’. Here’s proof:
Share your fave with us on @maximumpopbooks! What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received from a book?
- 7 times the internet proved to be an ugly place… and how to beat it!
- Quiz: are these 1D lyrics or quotes from Cursed Child?
- The way the British Library are celebrating 20 years of Harry Potter is SIRIUSLY cool
- Quiz: A Court of Impossible Questions and Tricky Trivia. Are you the ultimate Sarah J Maas fan?
- Bookstagrammer ziba.reads reveals her most loved book collection and it’s one every bookworm needs to read
- Having a bad day? Here’s 6 quotes that’ll give you hope when nothing’s going to plan