Kimberly McCreight’s ‘The Outliers’ tells the story of Wylie who hasn’t heard from her one time best friend, Cassie, in over a week. Not since their last fight. But when she gets a mysterious text from Cassie, it’s up to Wylie to do what she does best, save her best friend from herself.
The lovely people over at Epic Reads have made an amazing book trailer for the book and we wanted to share it!
Don’t forget that the cover featured in the trailer is the US cover, our beautiful cover is in the header above!
Tell us what you think of the trailer at @maximumpopbooks!
- 12 of the best YA that deal with grief and loss
- Wattpad Writers: ‘Dark and Dangerous Love’ author Molly Night shares her writing process + win 250 radish coins!
- You’ll never guess how long it took Liz Kessler to get ‘Read Me Like a Book’ on shelves!
- How to start a book blog: how to self promote
- Enter our ‘pets and pages’ photo competition and win many Morgan Matson goodies!
- Quiz: which John Green book are you, really?
- Bookshelf tours, hauls and filming on her iPhone: A Q&A with Jen Campbell
- WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘The Square Root of Summer’ by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
- In honour of Patrick Ness’s ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’, we bring you the Unchosen Ones of YA!