Wearing your book love loud and proud doesn’t come in a better form than a good bookish t-shirt. We should know, we’ve got a drawer full! But we’re dedicated to sharing the bookish goodness here at MP! so we’re going to share our favourites AND tell you where to get them. We’re so good to you!
- ‘Alice in Wonderland’ is a staple on your bookshelf, your TV and in your wardrobe. We love this t-shirt from Out of Print Clothing.
2. ‘The Raven King’ is only days away and we’re both excited and terrified. This t-shirt from Spellbinding on Redbubble would totally soothe our fears.
3. No YOU’RE crying! Just looking at this quote from ‘The Fault in Our Stars’ t-shirt from Tees By Bee makes us well up with emotion…
4. No t-shirt slogan has ever been truer than this one from Human. We need one, stat.
5. Another one from Out of Print Clothing, but this time a library stamp! Library stamps may not be used anymore, but we’re a sucker for a bit of nostalgia!
6. This Harry Potter Alliance shirt from DFTBA ticks all of our boxes: Harry Potter, charity and BOOKS!
Show us your collection of bookish t-shirts at @maximumpopbooks!
- Watch: Prince Oliver from Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer’s ‘Off The Page’ fumbling in his new RL situation
- How to Start a Book Blog: Blog Tours
- 6 things to do with books you didn’t really like
- Bookstagram has fallen head over heels for Sophia Bennett’s gorgeous ‘Love Song’!
- WIN! We’ve got 5 signed copies of ‘Dream House’ to give away YouTube sensation Mariza ‘CutiePieMariza’ Bisognin
- Shadowhunter Super Fan Event in Snaps: 25 pics from Saturday’s event