The things people can make out of a book is astounding. And these book sculptures are no exception. They’re beautiful.
Even if you think it’s a sin to simply dog-ear a page, you’ll be forced to agree that these bookish creations have the wow factor.
1. A fairy tale castle out of a fairy tale book? Perf.
2. Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer sailing the seven seas of… fiction? Very cute. Very clever.
3. Under de sea, out of de book. It’s ‘The Little Mermaid’!
4. This amazing Alice in Wonderland piece:
5. And this Harry Potter one. Just wow.
6. It’s freakin’ Hogwarts!
7. And one more from this queen because she’s obviously a genius. ‘Mockingjay’:
8. A light up ‘Pandora’s Box’ anyone?
9. The ‘Wind in the Willows’:
10. And finally, we give you ‘The Mirror of Erised’:
Gorgeous, right? Which do you like the the most? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
Which is your favourite? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- What the heck were we obsessing over in 2007?
- We’ve got the perfect books to get you in the mood for summer
- Electric Monkey are publishing four new books from David Levithan!
- Evil twins are a staple in pop culture, but who are our favourites? Find out right here!
- Can you guess the book behind the Snapchat filter?
- A guide to literary Bristol
- The best part about booktube, finding the community, and being yourself online: a Q&A with booktuber gracewithabookinherface
- 9 reasons you should read the book before you watch the film
- Why should you read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ – the romance? The world-building? The badass ladies? All of the above!