Ahh, subsciption boxes. It’s like having a birthday, all-year round.
Book Box Club is shiny and new and exciting and we literally cannot wait to get our grubby little mitts on their first box.
Wanna see the trailer for their theme? Of course you do. Plus! We reveal the top 5 subsciption boxes you need to be making grabby hands for this summer.
1. Book Box Club gives you… Their theme...
Want it? Snap. So do we. We’re already wiggling our fingers in anticipation. You can read more about what to expect inside their box right here.
2. Illumicrate. Is unfortunately sold out for August. Sad times. BUT! It’s teasers like these that make us want to subscribe to the next one right away… #awesome
More hints? Ok then! Our next supplier is the super cool Elena from @thecolorfulgeek, who is designing something Gilmore Girls inspired for our August box! . . We are also featuring TWO books in August plus a #cursedchild inspired item! . . Spots are running out really quickly, so subscribe now at illumicrate.com while you can!
3. OwlCrate. Obvs. This one you CAN still get your box shipped for August. And here’s just part of what you will find inside:
We are so happy to announce that we have collaborated with one of the most talented artists we know, @susanne_draws! Susanne created a brand new piece of art just for our boxes – you can't find this anywhere else! Trust us, this will be something you want to frame and treasure forever. We can't wait to see what you think! There's still time to sign up for the August box – but you'll want to hurry! Use code WELCOME15 to save 15% off your first order! ⚡️❤️
4. Fairy Loot. They’re next theme is called “Magic & Mayhem” and is for fans of the Grisha books, VE Schwab and… Russian folklore? Count us in!
5. My Bookish Crate has seen the ‘House Pride’ boxes fly out for August!
The August 'House Pride' themed box is now SOLD OUT! We are absolutely overwhelmed with the response to this Harry Potter box and could not be more excited with all the hard work ahead of us. We can't wait to start preparing these boxes for all of you and see your reactions and feedback to the house goodies that will be inside. ❤️💚💙💛
Like magic! But we’re seriously psyched to see September’s theme…
The theme for September is… GLAMOUR & SECRETS! . This is going to be one epically glamorous box! The September box is perfect for fans of Gossip Girl, Unrivalled and the futuristic feel of The Lunar Chronicles and The 100! . We are so absolutely in love with this box that we decided to include SIX bookish goodies, most if not all exclusive!, and a newly and highly anticipated YA science fiction hardcover debut release! . We will be revealing some super geeky and glamorous suppliers in the next couple of days and weeks so stay tuned! A hint? One of the suppliers including an exclusive piece is actually a new bookish shop opening very soon! . Subscriptions for the Glamour & Secrets box are NOW OPEN! Because we are currently undertaking some changes in our subscription module this box will be sold exclusively as a Single Purchase (just like the House Pride box!). . So head over to the Single Purchase section of our website and give yourself, or a friend, a treat! We have a limited number of boxes so don't take too long in order to avoid disappointment!
YAAS QWEEN! “Glamour & Secrets” indeed! We reckon we’ve sussed what book it will be… Can you guess?
Tweet us which ones you’re most excited for @maximumpopbooks
- QUIZ: It’s finally here! Find out which quote from ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ you are based on your birthday
- Share your most #Unconventional YALC moment and get your name in Maggie Harcourt’s brand new book!
- WIN! A signed copy of one of the most important books you’ll read all year!
- Bookstagrammer floralsndragons makes this clothing item a staple of her photos and we’re obsessed!
- Tune in throughout the day as we reveal the new covers for every book in Darren Shan’s ‘Zom-B’ series!
- I tried culling my bookshelf…and ended up with more books?!