‘Vendetta’ was one of the most highly praised books of 2015, attracting rave reviews from top authors like Melinda Salisbury and CJ Daughtery, as well as throughout the book blogger community. Now, as the release for its sequel, ‘Inferno’, draws closer, tensions are high.
To ease our suffering, the merciful Catherine Doyle has written a total of 4 short stories, each from a different character’s point of view from the Blood for Blood series, and we here at MP! are thrilled to exclusively release Millie’s story. Your welcome:
Need more? The rest of the stories will all be published on Catherine Doyle’s in the next few weeks, so keep your eyes pealed for more glorious Blood for Blood-ness: http://www.
We here at MP! gave you the chance to win the 2-book series for yourself, with *signed* bookplates.
More bookish articles?
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- VIDEO: Travel back to September and attend Patrick Ness’ Waterstones Picadilly event with us
- INTERVIEW with Ryan Graudin: WWII, wolf-dogs and the inspiration behind ‘Wolf By Wolf’
- Become a published author with Times/Chicken House Children’s Fiction Competition
- Q&A with Holly Smale: “I actually begged to write ‘All Wrapped Up’”
- MP! EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Everything you need to know about ‘Never Evers’ by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison