Prom is on its way and we know that hair is a very important part of the look. Lucky for you, we have step by step guides on how to get three gorgeous hairstyles as worn by American actress and model, Blake Lively!
Daytime Loose Waves
1. With damp hair, use a hairdryer and barrel brush to dry it.
2. Section your hair and use a curling tong to create loose waves by curling one inch sections at a time.
3. To boost the loose waves, take smaller sections and use flat irons to create smaller and tighter curls to create a ‘swirly’ effect.
4. Finish the look by gathering sections of your hair and twist them up and wrap into a circle of To complete the look, Rod gathered some of the front sections of the hair and twist them up and wrap into a circle of the heat and secured with pins. Et voila!
Straight & Sleek
1. Starting with large-barreled waves, section your hair with wide flat irons to straighten the hair until smooth and sleek.
2. To finish, spray the entire hair with hairspray.
Old Hollywood Glam Waves
1. Starting with damp hair, use a hair dryer and round brush dryer to blowout the hair.
2. Once dry, section your hair into three parts on one side.
3. Next, ½” sections of the hair and curl with a curling tong.
4. For a volumed and glamourous look, curl all the sections in the same direction away from the face.
5. After your hair has completely cooled, tilt your head upside down and brush out the waves with a paddle brush.
6. Taking the hair on the other side of the head, french braid the hair towards the bakc of the head and secure with bobby pins.
7. To complete the look, spray the hair completely with hairspray.
And there you have three fab looks perfect for prom! If you want to have a go at recreating some of these looks head over to T3 www.t3haircare.co.uk
If you recreate this look, make sure you snap a selfie and tweet us @maximumpop so we can see how fab you look.