Bethany Mota is all the things we desperately want to be: a beauty vlogger, a ‘Dancing with the Stars’ alum; a designer; an author; and a total inspiration. She’s only 20 and she’s achieved so much.
We need to know how she does it.
These 6 pieces of advice from Bethany should sort us out, right?
Simple things like packing your bag, organizing your makeup station, and planning your outfit at night can shave off tons of time in the morning.
painful horrible sad-making stressful enough without having to rush around and find everything where you threw it the night before.
Do something every day that scares you.
It’s an oldie but a goodie. If Bethany hadn’t taken the plunge and uploaded her first YouTube video then we wouldn’t have her in our lives. Now THAT would be sad.
Are you following Bethany on Snapchat? You really should be.
Find your voice.
Though Bethany meant this about starting out in YouTube, we totally think that this piece of advice would serve you well outside of that. Decide what you want to say and speak up.
You’re not alone.
Bethany was bullied when she was at school and she’s knows first hand how important it is to know that you aren’t the only one suffering and that it’s not okay to be treated like that.
This is a tough one to pin down, but an important one. You can relate it to anything and everything!
For us, this is 100% the most important piece of advice Bethany has given us Motavators.
What’s the one piece of advice you live by? Let us know in the comments below.
- Guess the celeb: Icarus edition – Can you guess which celebs are flying too close to the sun?
- Quiz: What should your pet dress up as for Halloween based on your fave YA book?
- Lucy Sutcliffe’s book tour was frickin magical and here’s why
- WIN! 1 of 5 copies of ‘Unnatural Deeds’ – you won’t be able to put it down
- Need a new Hunger Games with a twist? Here’s why you need to read ‘Children of Icarus’