It is that time of year where protecting our eyes is just as important as wearing sun tan lotion… but obviously we want to look fab-u-lous whilst doing this so we have put together the ten best sunglasses as recommend by yours truly.
1. We will start high end just because these sunglasses are oh so beautiful and everyone wants a pair of these classics at some point in their life.
The classic Ray-Bans average at a cost of £143 *gasp* but with literally hundreds of pairs of shades, we’re sure you’ll find a pair that suits your wallet right here.
2. Branching out from their traditional clothing range and offering something slightly more affordable but equally as fashionable are the Superdry Rock and Roll folding sunglasses, and they’re only £24.99. How wonderful! Grab them here.3. The trusty Primark Sunglasses. Can’t go wrong with a bit of Primark if you are after something cheap and cheerful with an added bit of pizaz, can you? They average at around just £2 a pair. Worry no more about that unfortunate moment when somebody at the beach sits on them because at just £2, you’ll never run out of spares!
4. Next we have your regular High Street brand New Look. If you want to change up your style or add a bit of flare to your look then New Look have plenty to offer for under £10, like these Tortoiseshell Cat Ear Sunglasses. We guess the confusion over what to call the shades just adds to the quirkiness. Bet Ariana Grande would love a pair of these!
5. To round of the first 5 we have high end fashion supremo Michael Kors and his rather retro looking Caneel Sunglasses priced at around £150. We can deffo see these on Made In Chelsea… you can’t unsee that!
Stay with us . . we have 5 more heading your way.
6. New Look aren’t the only High Street giants that offer great value and style in the sunglasses department. The Cara Delevingne billboard toting Top Shop also offer a fabulous range including these beauties at just £16, available in store or online!
8. For the eco friendly among us then Shop Zero UV are offering sunglasses made of Bamboo. Not many of these have been made but at least it would be an opportunity to where something unique and environmentally friendly for around £10.
9. For those looking for the… let’s say… Hollywood look then the Guess sunglasses will be right up your street. They average at £100 and are available from Debenhams. Our poor bank account.
10. And lastly, but, obviously most importantly are the Aviators. Lipsy are offering great value with their range at this very affordable £9.
Now all you need to do is sit back, relax and decide which pair you want to parade down the High Street.