Bookends and books go together like cereal and milk, like rain and an umbrella. It’s just the perfect match. Almost a necessity.
But finding the right pair can be tricky. Here we’ve collected some of our favourites from around the interwebs. Let’s get totally bookended.
1. The obligatory ‘Harry Potter’ themed item. Let’s get it out of the way now, eh?
2. These stickmen are pretty cool, we’d let them eternally karate kick our books into order:
3. These are obviously genius:
4. How about bookends that are literally book ‘ends’?
5. And this looks pretty badass:
6. Lemonade? Oh we are so totally on trend rn. Hurr hurr:
7. This is it. This is the one. NEED!
8. Although we could be persuaded by Batman…
9. Or maybe you want something that tells a story like this:
10. Or reminds you to go tell that story with sound advice:
11. You can always opt for something simple, but classic:
12. Or something sinister af to prop up your horror collection:
13. You could always hit two birds with one stone. Bookends, and a lamp? Sold.
14. More dinosaurs. Just because.
Which is your favourite? Do you have a quirky pair of bookends? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- Join CJ Flood for a spot of nightwandering this June
- Meredith Russo’s ‘If I Was Your Girl’ is #ownvoices – do you really need another reason to pick it up?
- The full YALC schedule has been released! Wanna see?
- QUIZ: Are these Taylor Swift lyrics or classic novel quotes?
- Win! 1 of 10 copies of ‘If I Was Your Girl’ by Meredith Russo
- Quiz: We bet you haven’t read all of Jacqueline Wilson’s books!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- A Guide to Literary Brighton
- June is bringing a boat load of amazing new releases – these are the ones we’re going crazy for!