Listen up, brow lovers. Benefit are set to launch a 13-product strong brow range and we can already tell it’s going to blow the minds of beauty junkies everywhere.
Focused around various brow concerns, such as undefined shaping and patchy texture, each product aims to target (and solve) a different problem.
Sound cool? We can barely contain our excitement. Here’s a run-down of every single product in the range:
- Gimme Brow (£18.50), a brow-volumising fibre gel
- Ka-BROW! (18.50), a cream-gel brow colour with brush
- Goof Proof (£18.50), a super easy brow-filling and shaping pencil
- BROWVO! (21.50), a nutrient-rich primer for fuller-looking brows
- Brow Zings (24.50), a total taming and shaping kit for brows
- Precisely, My Brow (£18.50), an ultra-fine brow defining pencil
- High Brow (£17.50), a creamy brow highlighting pencil
- High Brow Glow (£17.50), a luminous brow highlighting pencil
- 3D BROWtones (£18.50), subtle brow-enhancing highlights
- Ready, Set, Brow! (£18.50), a 24-hour invisible shaping and setting gel
- Defining & blending tool (£15.50), a dual-ended brush for expert brow definition
- Grooming tweezer & brush (£15.50), slanted tweezers with grooming brush
- All-purpose pencil sharpener (£4.00)
The best thing? Most products come in 6 shades so you can find your perfect colour match.