If you fell hard for ‘Hush, Hush’, couldn’t detach yourself from ‘Black Ice’, and have been waiting for ‘Dangerous Lies’ to hit book stores for longer than you care to admit, then we have some news that’s going to make your Tuesday evening a hundred times better.
At 7pm tomorrow (Tuesday 10th November), Becca Fitzpatrick, the bestselling author, breaker of hearts, Queen of Smoulder, will be taking over @maximumpopbooks to answer any and all of your questions. Fancy asking her about angels, writing tips or what she’s got in store for you with her brand new novel, simply tweet @maximumpopbooks with #BeccaTakeover to join the chat.
— Becca Fitzpatrick (@becfitzpatrick) November 9, 2015
More bookish articles?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’
- Twitter Highlights: ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is “one of the best of the year”
- Worldwalker series top 10 quotes: “Witches don’t die quietly”
- Read the first chapter of ‘Glass Sword’ right here, right now
- Top 8 Bookstagrams: initiate full throttle book lust
- ‘Monster’: Would you survive a spooky night in Bathory House? Find out here!
- Get a sneaky peak at Becca Fitzpatrick’s ‘Dangerous Lies’ before it’s released
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard