‘Beautiful Broken Things’ is a gentle storm of emotion, and female friendship, and we’re giving 10 of you the chance to receive it, read it and review it!
“I was brave
She was reckless
We were trouble”
And we have shivers!
Best friends Caddy and Rosie are inseparable. Their differences have brought them closer, but as she turns sixteen Caddy begins to wish she could be a bit more like Rosie – confident, funny and interesting. Then Suzanne comes into their lives: beautiful, damaged, exciting and mysterious, and things get a whole lot more complicated.
This book can be dropped through your letterbox (or left in the porch, or under the mat, or whatever your postal quirks may be; that’s strictly between you and your postie) and it will be all yours, but don’t forget we want your review!
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the [email protected],[email protected],[email protected], @lmwhite92,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected], @kirsty_reads,[email protected],[email protected]
To enter, all you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in the form at the bottom.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 2, 2016
CLOSES 6/3 9PM.
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR
- Check out the cover for Alice Oseman’s ‘Radio Silence’: “the colours are incredible”