‘Beautiful Broken Things’ is a beautifully written story of three girls and the fierce, complicated friendship which weaves them together. With a 4 star rating on Goodreads and 4.6 on Amazon, this is one book you don’t want to leave out of our TBR.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the [email protected],[email protected],[email protected], @CassieMac_97,[email protected],[email protected], @evemichelle21,[email protected],[email protected], [email protected]
To help you along, we here at MP! are posting 10 copies of this gorgeous book straight to your door – signed by the author herself. To enter, all you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in our easy-peasy form:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 9, 2016
CLOSES 14/3 9PM.
Don’t want to risk it? Make sure you get a copy HERE.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 Reasons Why We Still Ship Tris and Four
- QUIZ: Can you match these Rainbow Rowell ‘Carry On’ spells to what they’re used for?
- Our 6 very favourite quotes from ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
- Top 5 Girl Squads of YA; because who run the world?
- NEWS: New Non Pratt novella ‘Unboxed’ to be published by Barrington Stoke
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website!
- 3 shows you’ve got to see in London’s West End