We absolutely love discovering new pop stars, so we’re pretty excited to talk about our new fave, Bea Miller.
Bea is a 16 year old American singer-songwriter who entered The X Factor USA season two and despite only coming 9th place, has risen in the pop world and just overall slaying. Last year she signed to Hollywood Records and Syco Music. Check out some of the reasons as to why we love her!
1. Her single ‘Young Blood’ is like the best thing ever.
2. She was only 13 when she auditioned for The X Factor – she knew from a young age exactly what she wanted to do!
3. She’s touring with Fifth Harmony and she’s super closer with them! “They’re like my sisters. I’ve known them since X Factor and we started at the bottom together and, of course, now they’re at the top and I’m somewhere in the middle. We’ll have a fun time.” We’re not jealous. Pffft.
4. Her style is amazing. We would go shopping with her anyday.
5. She loves 5SOS! “5 Seconds Of Summer are so hot, and I’m in love with all of them.” Same, Bea. Same.
6. She’s also toured with our girl crush, Demi Lovato. Again, we are not jealous. Ahem.
7. Her ideal duet would be with Ed Sheeran. “He is so incredibly talented! I would love to do a song with just the two of our voices and him on his guitar. No track in the back, just super simple and quiet and pretty. I think it would be amazing.”
8. She’s multi-talented and is also an actress. Some of her roles have include Toy Story 3, Confessions of a Shoppaholic and Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. Is there anything this girl can’t do?
9. Her Instagram is on point. Just look at her.
10. She’s all about keeping honesty in her music. “I’m a teenage girl and I’ve definitely had those moments of feeling like there’s no one who understands me,” she says. “So I want to make it clear to people listening to my songs that there’s someone who knows what they’re going through and feels the same way they do.”