Some people love school and some people hate it, but everyone knows that it’s the teachers that can make a class fun or completely horrible.
Sometimes we definitely think that the best teachers are hiding in books…
1. Miss Honey is the teacher from our childhood dreams – sweet, kind and practically perfect
2. Professor Dumbledore had his faults, but man we’d love to have been offered a sherbet lemon and a dose of wisdom
3. Mr Fitz from ‘Pretty Little Liars’ is officially the hottest English teacher EVER
4. We were a bit blown away when Mr Brunner in ‘Percy Jackson’ turned out to be Chiron the centaur
5. Your mum marrying your algebra teacher is a nightmare, but a reality for poor Princess Mia
6. Professor McGonagall 100% terrifies us, but we love her endlessly – she’s a badass
Who are your favourite fictional teachers? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks
- Everyone involved in the #bookolympics deserves a gold medal. Here’s 10 of our faves so far…
- Oops. 7 times we low key liked the secondary characters more than the protagonist
- Quiz: what does your favourite potion say about you? Be prepared for a scarily accurate result!
- 15 gifs that perfectly express the experience of reading ‘Paper Butterflies’ #AlltheFeels
- Ice cream and books are an A+ combo, but can we guess your favourite Rainbow Rowell book based on your ice cream choice?
- Quiz: which John Green book should you read based on your fave 5sos member?
- We tried sneak reading in possibly the worst place ever, and well, it didn’t go to plan…