We’re huge fans of Illumicrate here at MP! and we were desperate to get the August box once we heard all of the hints about it.
Turns out it’s easily the best one yet – we were beside ourselves with excitement!
In case your box hasn’t arrived yet, beware of the spoilers below!
First up is a STUNNING finished copy of Laure Eve’s ‘The Graces’, which isn’t even out until next month, along with a letter from Laure, a signed bookplate AND temporary tattoos!
Then a SECOND BOOK: Jay Kristoff’s ‘Nevernight’ which is out today and already taking over the bookish world. This also came with a signed bookplate, a print and a bookmark. Oh, we do love a bookmark.
Next up were these ridiculously beautiful ‘Red Rising’ prints. We want to tape them to our eyeballs.
There’s still more! Strawberry tea from Post Tea, a pair of Golden Trio coasters from Taratjah Art, ‘Six of Crows’ and ‘Grisha’ colouring pages from Ashley Posten, and discount postcards for Non Pratt’s ‘Unboxed’ and personalised bookmarks.
And, finally, a ‘Gilmore Girls’ tote bag from Colourful Geekiness. ‘In onmia paratus’ means ‘ready for anything’ and is the motto for The Life and Death Brigade, the secret society that Rory joins at Yale.
Here’s the full box in all its glory. Perfection, right?
Sign up to the November Illumicrate box right here!
Tell us your favourite thing about the August box at @maxmimumpopbooks
- Uncontrollable sobbing, furious re-reading, and 5 other ways to survive your favourite series ending
- You won’t want to miss these killer new releases, including Amy Alward’s ‘Royal Tour’ and the explosive ‘Demon Road’ finale!
- Need help taking down your TBR? We tried reading 7 books in 7 days and blew ours apart
- Bookstagrammer bookstorefinds puts her blood, sweat and tears into her photos – literally
- Which book took the crown in the battle of the August book covers?