Ariana Grande, pop princess, vegan queen and ultimate animal lover. She’s perfect in every way and her passion for animal welfare makes us feel so many things. She’s too cute.
We could all take a step in her direction, whether you’d like to go fully vegan or visit the pups in an animal shelter. These 10 reason why Ari is our fave are sure to encourage you.
1) She’s stood up against the cruel practices at Seaworld
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) November 3, 2013
2) She loves animals more than humans, we kinda agree… “I love animals more than I love most people, not kidding”
3) Ariana has seven dogs and they’re from rescue shelters
4) They look cute af together too
5) She became vegan because she cares about the welfare of animals
6) She’s donated $20,000 to charity Elvis Duran’s Rock and Rawhide, which “aims to increase adoptions and quality of life for dogs and cats in shelters, by providing distraction therapy and noise/stress reduction through the donations of toys, tough chew items, Kongs, Nylabones, bones, rawhides, blankets and more.”
7) Ariana loves sea animals just as much as her fam, does that include Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star?
I think I love sea animals as much as I love music / my family
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) August 29, 2013
8) She visits farms and chills with the goats and cows
9) Ari also visits animal shelters and sanctuaries when she can
10) At her Madison Square Garden shows in 2015, Ari sponsored 15 puppies from an NYC rescue shelter and shared photos of the adorable dogs on screens, hoping some fans would adopt them
Ariana is such a bae and we should all take some inspo from her and help animals when we can, even if that’s feeding the ducks at the pond. We’re off to go look at adopting dogs now, we’ll probs call it Ari.