Amy Alward’s second book in the hit ‘Potion Diaries’ series, ‘Royal Tour’, is out this Thursday and tonight Amy is going to be A-ing your Qs over on Twitter! Fancy getting some sneak peek hints at what to expect from Sam and the gang in ‘Royal Tour’? Want to know all about what it’s like to be Zoella’s editor? Whether Amy prefers Pepsi or Coke? Here are the deets:
From 7-8pm Amy will be taking over the @whsmith twitter account for her very own Q&A as part of the #ZoellaBookClub. She’s going to be answering ALL your burning questions, no matter how big or small. All you have to do is tweet them using #TTAlward – it’s as simple as that!
Don’t have Twitter? Don’t worry, you can get involved over on Instagram instead: Amy’s called for non-Twitter peeps to leave more Qs in the comments of this photo and she’ll be sure to answer those too!
How exciting is this?! We’re all squealing with excitement over on @maximumpopbooks, come share in the joy!
- Uncontrollable sobbing, furious re-reading, and 5 other ways to survive your favourite series ending
- You won’t want to miss these killer new releases, including Amy Alward’s ‘Royal Tour’ and the explosive ‘Demon Road’ finale!
- Need help taking down your TBR? We tried reading 7 books in 7 days and blew ours apart
- Bookstagrammer bookstorefinds puts her blood, sweat and tears into her photos – literally
- Which book took the crown in the battle of the August book covers?