Attention all bookworms and bibliophiles: Amy Alward’s ‘The Potion Diaries’ is out TODAY. That’s right – that means all your pre-ordered copies will be arriving through your door any minute, or if you haven’t already bought your copy, you can rush out and buy it straight off the shelf.
Because we like to bring you closer to the author’s themselves and really wrack their brains we’re giving Amy our laptops tonight from 7:30pm as she takes over the entire @maximumpop account.
What does this all mean?
Well, you can ask Amy anything you like. Where does she get her inspiration from? What’s a normal day in her life like? On a scale of 1-10 how badly does she sing when helping Zoella with ‘Girl Online 2’?
You can ask all those questions and more by sending in your tweets to @maximumpop using the hashtag #PotionDiariesMaxPop
- Grab ‘The Potion Diaries’ on Amazon now for just £5.24.
- Check out the ace trailer for ‘The Potion Diaries’
- Zoella is getting tres excited for ‘The Potion Diaries’ – and you should be too
- We need YOU to review ‘The Potion Diaries’ – and 2 other brand new Simon & Schuster titles
- Which of Samantha Kemi’s potions do you need today?
- Looking for a new book suggestion? Amy Alward has a few for you
- Amy Alward tells you what it’s like to be Zoella’s editor on a day to day basis
- If you didn’t think you should go on a gap year before, Amy Alward might just change your mind