All fellow YouTube fans would know that we really don’t see enough of the British YouTubers events wise. We don’t have a Vidcon, or a Playlist Live. But it’s a possibility we will now have an #AmityFest!
The British YouTube gang, including – Zoe, Alfie, Jim, Tanya, Niomi, Marcus, Louise, Caspar and Joe, have all worked hard to give us UK fans a taste of the American festivals, in an intimate and fun environment.
It has been confirmed in vlogs that this is only a test tour for the real Amity Fest, that will only occur if the test dates go well… so if you live nearby, grab tickets so they can add more dates, to give us all a taste of the tour!
There are only 3 dates on sale for the test run currently:
– Sunday 26th Oct: Birmingham, The Institute – Doors at 4:00pm, show from 4:30 – 6:30pm. VIP entrance at 2:45pm.
– Monday 27th Oct: Liverpool, O2 Academy – Doors at 6:30pm, show from 7:00 – 9:00pm. VIP entrance at 5:15pm.
– Tuesday 28th Oct: Brighton, Dome – Doors at 6:00pm, show from 6:30 – 8:30pm.VIP entrance at 4:45pm.
- £22.50 (inc. booking fee): standard ticket – they will be on stage for two hours to entertain you all!
- £75.00 (inc. booking fee): VIP ticket – want to spend a whole hour with the british gang with a few other fans? This is the ticket for you for sure!
Before the show you’ll get time to hang out with all of them as well as receiving a special goodie bag!
Note – There will only be 75 VIP tickets available for each night so if you’re eager to get one, make sure you’re on the ball to get hold of one!
The minimum age to attend is 8 years old so I’m pretty sure you all fit into the age category!
- Sunday show – Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult over 18 (maximum 4 under 16’s accommpanied by one over 18)
- Monday show – Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult over 18 (again, maximum 4 under 14’s accompanied by one over 18)
Tickets will be available from Wednesday 17th of September so keep an eye out on all the YouTuber’s twitter pages for ticket links!
Planning on going? Who will you be most excited to see?