If nothing else, can we just admire the gorgeousness that is the cover of Alyson Noël’s new book ‘Unrivalled’? It is so sexy we could literally die.
Pegged as a beautiful ‘Gossip Girl’/’Pretty Little Liars’ hybrid, this book shines a sharp light on that phrase “I’ll do whatever it takes”. This is Hollywood, baby! Where stars are born, and others… expire?
Wanna win a copy? Here’s how:
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @_auroraSWAN, @TeamWolf1988, @MissWatkinsEng.
It’s the usual drill- Follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the tweet below, and then fill in the form at the bottom. And then close your eyes and wish reeeeally hard. Good luck!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) June 6, 2016
ENDS 12/06. UK Only. Soz.
- Some of the best YA trans lit including ‘If I Was Your Girl’ by Meredith Russo
- Join CJ Flood for a spot of nightwandering this June
- From self-confidence to tough times, we share some of our favourite nuggets of wisdom from ‘Notes on Being Teenage’
- The full YALC schedule has been released! Wanna see?
- QUIZ: Are these Taylor Swift lyrics or classic novel quotes?
- Quiz: We bet you haven’t read all of Jacqueline Wilson’s books!
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- A Guide to Literary Brighton
- Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ is so quotable you’ll run out of page markers, wanna see?