We’re obsessed with how stunning the cover for Alwyn Hamilton‘s ‘Rebel of the Sands’ is, but little did we know… it could be improved?!
Buckle your seatbelts and get ready to see how great Alwyn’s memory is because we put her to the ultimate test at YALC 2016: Could she draw her own book cover whilst blindfolded?
See for yourself here:
We can only hope the cover to one of our most anticipated reads of next year, ‘Traitor to the Throne’ will be just as epic. Have you pre-ordered this gorgeousness yet?
Let us know in the comments how much you’re looking forward to reading the sequel to ‘Rebel of the Sands’. We are 10/10 EXCITED.
- Win! Get your hands on the book that’ll give ‘All the Bright Places’ a run for top dog
- 7 epic wonderful worlds AG Howard should write about next
- Double trouble: 11 of the best co-written books… like, ever!
- 5 reasons Sprinkle of Glitter’s new diary is the perf gift for all your hard-to-buy for mates
- The US has already gone bonkers for ‘Bone Gap’ and here’s all the reasons why
- Loved ‘The Fault In Our Stars’? Here are 8 YA novels being made into movies you need to read