The third installment from ‘The Divergent Series‘ is getting its digital and DVD release this month, so to celebrate we are giving away three download codes to a few of you lucky lot. Even better, we’ll be rewarding you them just in time to join us for the #AllegiantParty.
The winners are @peaceofmindmgc, @ChloeBarnfieldx and @mynameisluke_. Congratulations!
On the 6th July at 7PM BST we’ll be hitting play on ‘Allegiant’ and tweeting along about some of the absolute highlights. And, of course, gushing over how beautiful Four is. Duh!
To be in a chance of winning, all you have to do is follow the instructions in the tweet below. The giveaway is only open for 24 hours, closing at 9AM tomorrow, so be quick and be sure to follow along with the relevant hashtags on Wednesday.
Have you entered? Tweet us @maximumpop and we can get pumped about ‘Allegiant’ together.
The all important T&Cs
1. Competition opens on July 4 th 2016 at 9am GMT
2. Competition closes on July 5 th 2016 at 9am GMT
3. Entrants must be aged 13 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence to receive the prize.
4. Entrants will need access to the internet and a Twitter account to enter the competition. A valid Twitter account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Twitter user is needed.
5. To enter the competition through Twitter, entrants must retweet the following – “#AllegiantParty is coming Weds at 7pm! RT+Flw for a chance to win an HD copy of #Allegiant to own with @TalkTalkTV”
6. Only one entry per person per Twitter account will be considered.
7. All entrants must abide by the terms and conditions required by Twitter.
8. Prize for each winner is 1 x download code for the HD EST digital edition of The Divergent Series: Allegiant to be downloaded from Talk Talk TV Store which is non-refundable and non-transferable. Prize does not include travel or accommodation.
9. Winners will need an account at talktalktvstore.co.uk to sign in to the website and redeem the code and film
10. Codes will be valid to download until 7th July 00.01(am)
11. The prize winner(s) will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Maximum Pop by direct message to their Twitter profile within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
12. Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
13. In order to receive the prize, the winner(s) must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
14. If the prize winner(s) fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
15. The competition is run in association with Maximum Pop and Think Jam Limited.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
17. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
18. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner(s).
19. By entering the competition, the prize winner(s) gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
20. The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
21. By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
24. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
25. These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.