Seeing your fave books adapted for the big screen is a time of anxious terror for us bookworms, and never more so than when it’s the finale. ‘Allegiant’ hit our screens last week and fans of the books have flocked to the cinema to see more of Tris and Four, analysing what’s the same and what’s been changed. We asked MP!ers for their verdicts:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 12, 2016
Here’s what Twitter had to say about ‘Allegiant’:
@maximumpopbooks it was mind blowing, I was on the edge of my seat the whole movie. They made a tremendous work I'm proud to support !
— A R C H I E (@alexosaurusrex) March 15, 2016
— Max Riley (@Rileymaximus) March 13, 2016
@maximumpopbooks I honestly think it could have been better (they never stated in the book the world was going to be red.) But decent film
— meg (@joeyftpreda) March 12, 2016
@maximumpopbooks it was spectacular and it had me speechless! I want to watch it over & over again
— ѕ α м (@Sam_Mahone143) March 12, 2016
— Kate Andrews (@Bazzingapest) March 16, 2016
@maximumpopbooks it was a lot better than I expected!!!! I was worried I'd be disappointed by the changes but they worked and i was happy
— ash (@WILL_HER0NDALE) March 13, 2016
— Dave James (@DaveJ1991) March 13, 2016
How do you feel about book to movie adaptations? Tell us @maxmimumpopbooks!
The ‘Divergent’ series has got a fierce rejacket-ing. Check them out HERE.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website
- 25 signs you might be living in a YA dystopian novel
- Harry Potter House Pride creates community and pure fandom joy!
- #bookconfession – we’ve read them all, and we shall pass judgement
- QUIZ: Which Shadowhunter rune do you need?
- QUIZ: Who’s your YA bad boy crush?