This competition is now CLOSED. Congrats to our winners:
@GATaylor3, @SheWhoWritess, @PrythianBworm, @claza93, @Agnapoop, @Dannii_1231, @xkatyann88x, @Smelleykins, @HammerEmma & @nixhud
Following Harriet on her very first date with Lionboy, this book is sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside – as well as cringe and snort with laughter right alongside Harriet.As Christmas swiftly approaches, Holly Smale has the perfect read to get you into the festive spirit – with help from our favourite geek, Harriet Manners.
We’ve got 10 SIGNED copies to give away to all you MP!ers, so if you want a copy posted straight to your door, all you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks & RT the following tweet:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) November 20, 2015
Closes 26/11. 7pm.
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- VIDEO: Travel back to September and attend Patrick Ness’ Waterstones Picadilly event with us
- INTERVIEW with Ryan Graudin: WWII, wolf-dogs and the inspiration behind ‘Wolf By Wolf’
- Become a published author with Times/Chicken House Children’s Fiction Competition