The incredible pop-punk foursome that is All Time Low finished up their UK-wide Back To The Future Hearts Tour in Dublin on Tuesday night (16/2) – and we would like to tell you first hand that it was phenomenal. And sweaty – but let’s stick with the phenomenal. Here are a total of seven amazing things that went down:
1. Good Charlotte as support. Not only are these pop punk legends amazing live, but seeing them play this arena after five years hiatus was extra special.
2. Jack Barakat’s flag cape. Jack is a majestic creature in any situation, and that was no less true as he donned the Irish flag as a cape (as well as a one-horned helmet and an assortment of bras later).
3. Muffins. Alex spotted someone in the crowd with a pack of muffins, began to demand one (and to catch it “with my hands!”), to realise they were not only “floor muffins” but were also gone.
Jack followed up by announcing slipping on a muffin would be the best way to die.
4. Alex’s speech before ‘Missing You’.
5. All Time Low performing WITH Good Charlotte. Joel Madden took to the stage to perform ‘Bail Me Out’ with Alex and it was so freaking good.
— Maximum Pop! (@maximumpop) February 16, 2016
6. Pyrotechnics. Let us set the scene: ‘Love Like War’ is building to its belt-it-out chorus, the crowd is already heaving,and BAM. Nothing gets the audience going like some good old-fashioned fire balls. Way cool. Check out more on All Time Low’s Facebook – we’ve got sparks, red flames and even more fire.
7. Birthday cake. All Time Low’s tour manager, Brian, celebrated his birthday with cake, beers and an entire arena singing ‘Happy Birthday’. Not half bad.
Safe to say, it was an incredible night of getting hot and sweaty and listening to some killer music. Don’t stay away too long, guys!
Did you see All Time Low at any of their #BTTFH destinations? Let us know @maximumpop.