This You Review is now CLOSED. Congrats to our winners: Lucy Byrom, Kate Desales, Louise Head, Chloe Smith, Beth Obrien, Martin Lindill, Imogen Perry, Darcey Harrison, Emily Ridyard &Naomi Ssempa!
If you fancy having this must-have read sent straight to your door and your review published on MP!, then submit your details below to be entered into our draw. Good luck!’All Of The Above’ is a funny, moving story about first loves (and just how messy they can be), and James Dawson, Queen of Teen, shows no signs of letting go of his royal status with this fab read.
Closes 8/11, 8pm.
More bookish articles?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’
- Twitter Highlights: ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is “one of the best of the year”
- Worldwalker series top 10 quotes: “Witches don’t die quietly”
- Read the first chapter of ‘Glass Sword’ right here, right now
- Top 8 Bookstagrams: initiate full throttle book lust
- ‘Monster’: Would you survive a spooky night in Bathory House? Find out here!
- Get a sneaky peak at Becca Fitzpatrick’s ‘Dangerous Lies’ before it’s released
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard