With recommendations from Patrick Ness, Louise O’Neill and Lisa Williamson, ‘All Of The Above’ is proving to be one of 2015’s hottest reads – and we’re pretty fond of it too, to say the least.
“Engaging, honest and feels true to what teenagers are really like…Loved it!” – Louise O’Neill
In honour of James Dawson’s must-read novel, we thought we’d have an indulgent scroll through all the beautiful bookstagrams it’s included in.
And we might just squeeze our own cheeky Instagram in, as well:
More bookish articles?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’
- Twitter Highlights: ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is “one of the best of the year”
- Worldwalker series top 10 quotes: “Witches don’t die quietly”
- Read the first chapter of ‘Glass Sword’ right here, right now
- Top 8 Bookstagrams: initiate full throttle book lust
- ‘Monster’: Would you survive a spooky night in Bathory House? Find out here!
- Get a sneaky peak at Becca Fitzpatrick’s ‘Dangerous Lies’ before it’s released
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard