It’s official. Paige Toon has some of the cutest and coolest looking covers. And her latest, ‘All About the Hype’, is definitely doing a great job of continuing that tradition. Ever wanted to BE the girl on the front of one of those books?
Well now you can! We’ve found the perfect ‘All About the Hype’ lookalike style to fill your wardrobe with. And if you’ve ever wanted to know what it looks like behind the scenes of a book cover photo shoot…
What this looks like is a HELL of a lot of fun:
Yaas, queen! This is what is takes to rock the front of a cover…
A great selection of clothes and props. And a seriously badass ‘tude:
If you want to totally work the same look, then we have just the inspiration for you! Similar items from the cover plus a little splash of the overall vibe of the series and BOOM! This is what cha get:
Let’s face it, pastels will never go out of fashion. Ever. Plus, you know, throwing in the skateboard as a totally optional piece. Not everyone has great balance… Especially if you were wearing them platforms too.
How would you wear this look? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
You can get your copy of ‘All About the Hype’ right here.
- Quiz: Which booktuber are you?
- The ultimate ship wars: will your ship sink or swim?
- Win! Catch ’em all with brand new, tell-all Pokemon Go guide from real life Pokemon trainer
- 17 overhyped books that were actually brilliant. But do you agree with us?
- 11 2017 titles that we’re already desperate to get our hands on
- Bookstagrammer _forevermint is all kinds of #instagoals. Can we please be her?!
- 12 books to devour in one sitting