If you remember the 1979 sci-fi classic, ALIEN, you’ll probably recall watching it from behind splayed fingers, or chewing all your nails off. Prepare for a book that’s going in the complete opposite direction.
‘Alien Next Door’ is an adorable book showcasing the daily chores and activities of the terrifying, razor-toothed monster from ‘ALIEN’ – but cuter. Check out a few of the funny pictures right here (our personal favourite is the cat-breading):
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @Miserable_Me1, @JOHNMILLS72, @hopeiwintingz, @Mellykin, @AvrilLuke.
Fancy getting your hands on 1 of our 5 giveaway copies? Simply follow @maximumpopbooks & RT the tweet below to enter:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) December 2, 2015
More bookish articles?
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- Q&A with Becca Fitzpatrick: “I think I could have told ‘Hush, Hush’ in one book”