What’s better than a nice hot bath, full of your favourite bubbles? Well, let us tell you: not a lot.
But some of us are more, shall we say, “obsessive” when it comes to bath time. So here’s some warning signs that you are totally addicted to soaking in the suds.
1. You think fondly of the moment you can finally dip your toe into that warm water.
2. Even when it’s barely gone breakfast time.
3. Because although you may be a stickler for an evening bath, there is no specific “time” to jump in the tub. Any time is a good time.
4. You have drawer/cupboard that looks like this:
5. And you sneer at the word “shower”.
What? STAND UP to wash? Nuh uh.
6. You also have a certain way you run the water…
7. …and even though it’s a nice treat when someone else runs it for you, you already know they won’t do it right.
8. This is a common look for you:
9. Because you will stay submerged up to your neck until the water has gone luke-warm.
10. And speaking of, there is nothing that winds you up more than when someone has used up all the hot water and you have to make a serious decision.
11. Wait for probably FOREVER before there’s more hot water…
12. …Or have a luke-warm bath and hate every second of it.
13. It doesn’t matter if it’s the height of summer.
14. Or if you don’t really need one.
15. Because you’re going to have a bath. Regardless.
16. Just thinking about it rn makes you skin shiver in anticipation.
17. And maybe you’ve grown out of most bath time toys…
18. …but you still have a place in your heart for this one: