You guys. It’s official. Sarah J Maas has hit the number one spot on the New York Times Best Seller list with ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’.
That’s right, party on because this QUEEN of an author has topped the chart with both the hardcover and the e-book.
Here’s her adorable and totally killer reaction on Instagram:
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making ACOMAF a #1 New York Times bestseller (on both the hardcover and ebook lists)!!! I seriously don’t have the words to convey my gratitude. I was legit SHAKING so hard I could barley hold my phone earlier, and hours later I still can’t believe it happened! I am so tremendously blessed to have you all as readers, and hearing your reactions to ACOMAF this past week has been such a delight. Thank you, thank you, thank you for EVERYTHING. (And thank you to the amazing crowd in RI tonight for celebrating with me!!) 💖💖😭😭😭💖💖 #pinchmeplease #ACOMAF #acourtofmistandfury #acourtofthornsandroses #sjmontour #acotar #holycrap
13.4k Likes, 511 Comments – Sarah J. Maas (@therealsjmaas) on Instagram: “Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making ACOMAF a #1 New York Times bestseller (on both…”
EEKS! We’re super stoked and so pleased for her and this totes amaze series. Slay, queen. Slay.
Have you read it yet? Tweet us your thoughts @maximumpopbooks
Still need to snap up your copy? Clicky here.
- Alexandra Bracken reveals her writing process and the books coming up on her TBR
- We reckon you’re more “bluff” than “buff” when it comes to historical YA fiction. Want to prove us wrong?
- Are you a watcher or a player? Do you have the ‘nerve’? Watch the trailer and find out!
- MP! Review: ‘The Square Root of Summer’ is the read for the upcoming season. Trust.
- You’ll never want to mark your page with anything less than fabulous after seeing these
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with the new cover for Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘The Square Root of Summer’ by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
- In honour of Patrick Ness’s ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’, we bring you the Unchosen Ones of YA!